hello all,<BR><BR> I would like to use CDONTS server object to send mail, my snippet of code as follows:<BR><BR> Set objEMail = Server.CreateObject ("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR> objEMail.To = "khanh@glassegg.com"<BR> objEMail.From = "abc@yahoo.com"<BR> objEMail.Subject = "test"<BR> objEMail.Body = "CDONTS test"<BR> objEMail.Send<BR> Set objEMail = Nothing<BR> Response.Write("Message was sent to ")<BR><BR> Then nothing wrong happened, "Message was sent to" sentence was displayed perfectly but I can not receive any mail.I took a look at folder "C:Inetpubmailrootqueue" then I can see that email stay there.<BR><BR> I am doubtful about the Web Server and Mail Server. My present configuration:<BR><BR> - IIS on Win2K Server, Stand-Alone Server, LAN network ,PDC is WinNT 4.0 Server.<BR> - SMTP service was installed already.<BR> _ Mail Server is Win2K Server, BDC in network, Mail Daemon, be independent with Web Server.<BR> <BR>Anyone please help me how to set up CDONTS on IIS? Do I need some works for Default SMTP virtual server?<BR><BR>Many thanks,<BR>Khanh<BR>You can reach me at khanh@glassegg.com