ASP database to and from...

Thread: ASP database to and from...

Default ASP database to and from...

Hi everyone. I am BRAND NEW to asp, however I am attempting to build a website anyways. It is a Fantasy Football website for me and 9 other "owners". I&#039;m trying to create a page where we can submit our weekly lineups. So far, I&#039;ve created a db that will hold each team&#039;s roster in one table and another empty table. What I&#039;m trying to accomplish is have dropdown menus on a page. The first one "What is the name of your team?" will determine the other dropdowns (1 for QB, 2 for RB, 2 for WR, 1 for TE, and 1 for K). I want these dropdowns populated by the tblRoster table and then when all dropdowns are selected, the user will click the "submit" button which I want to populate the tblLineup in the same database. I&#039;m sure this is possible, but I need a sample that shows:<BR>1. How to connect to the db.<BR>2. How to populate the dropdowns with tblRoster.<BR>3. How to get the submit button to send the info back to the tblLineup.<BR>Am I in way over my head, or is this possible? I have several books on ASP and am getting there, but I seem to be stuck at this point. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Default RE: ASP database to and from...<BR><BR>www.4guysfromrolla.c om<BR><BR>You aren&#039;t in over your head. Just might be trying to run before you can walk.