DB2 DataAdaptor Wizard Problem

Thread: DB2 DataAdaptor Wizard Problem

Default DB2 DataAdaptor Wizard Problem

Hello... <BR>With VB.net I am building an ASP application to access a DB2 database. <BR><BR>I&#039;m trying to generate with the DataAdapter wizard the code to access a Db2 database. I&#039;ve been succesful when generating the "SQL type&#039;s" but now I am trying to do the same BUT with an SQL Stored procedure. I&#039;m just trying to get the "SELECT" part to work at this point and the wizard fails with the message: <BR><BR>Object reference not set to an instance of an object. <BR><BR>I understand this to be a reference to some sort of item that has not been declared, but then again I&#039;m just executing the wizard. <BR>I believe the problem is some sort of set up or permissions to DB2, but I am at a loss to find any doc on the matter. I have granted permissions to the world for executing the package generated by db2 for the sql procedure but that has not helped... <BR><BR>Are there any others accessing DB2 with the dataadaptor wizard or am I the first in the country, as I usually feel....

Default post relevant

piece of code