Querystring and Image Problem

Thread: Querystring and Image Problem

Default Querystring and Image Problem

Hi,<BR><BR>Can someone help me with this problem!<BR><BR>The piece of code below works fine and shows the correct querystring data etc. The problem I am having is that the piece of code is placed in a table then within a cell in that table.<BR><BR>When the code runs the image is lifted off the bottom of the cell as though it has an invisible border or something! <BR><BR>If I insert the image into the cell without the querystring the image sits correctly on the line. <BR><BR>How do I stop the image rising in the quersting code shown below.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Response.Write("&#060;a href=&#039;carstock_dealerstock_search_make.asp?id =" & RSDealerID.Fields("dCode")&"&#039;&#062;")<BR>Resp onse.Write("&#060;img src=""images/add_new_vehicle.gif"" alt=""Main page"" width=""120"" height=""21"" border=""0""&#062;&#060;/a&#062;")<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Many Thanks<BR><BR>Darrell...

Default RE: Querystring and Image Problem

Not sure what causing this, but maybe you could add<BR><BR>valign=bottom to the &#060;TD&#062; tag.<BR><BR>&#060;TD valign="bottom"&#062;

Default Also...

Start with what Dutch said, but the problem might be partly that HREF&#039;s *do* get a border around them. To indicate whether the user has visited that page yet or not.<BR><BR>I think you can use a STYLE to change that. I *believe* that the style to look into is text-decoration, even though this is an image. But check out the MSIE docs for &#060;A&#062; and see what styles are applicable.<BR><BR>