Images in XML

Thread: Images in XML

Default Images in XML

I am currently working with the UPS shipping api to generate labels for packages and whatnot. They send the label as a base64 encoded gif inside the xml and im having trouble working with it. Here is what i&#039;ve got so far:<BR>set label = xmldom.selectSingleNode("ShipmentAcceptResponse/ShipmentResults/PackageResults/LabelImage/GraphicImage")<BR><BR>Response.ContentType = "image/GIF"<BR>Response.BinaryWrite label.nodeTypedValue<BR><BR>This spits the missing image box at me, any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR>

Default RE: Images in XML

what does<BR><BR>Response.BinaryWrite label.nodeValue<BR><BR>give you?<BR><BR>i&#039;ve never used this API, so if you can, cut and paste a sample of the xml file.<BR><BR>cp<BR><BR>

Default You've got to decode..

.. the image and either Save it to disk or actually write the binary out to the browser.<BR><BR>Base64 encoding actually takes the binary and sends a string representation of the image. It&#039;s the same kind of thing that e-mails use when you attach a file.<BR><BR>I know we&#039;ve downloaded (and installed onto our web servers) a DLL called Base64.dll that did the encoding and decoding for you.