Hi! I know that there are a lot of code examples to do what I am trying to do, but I haven&#039;t got any of them to work and I am hoing that someone can look at my code and help me understand why. I am trying to use ASP to display binary image data from an Oracle 9i database. Here is my asp code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim rst<BR> Dim objConn<BR> Dim strSQL<BR> <BR> set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.Open Application("strConn")<BR> <BR> strSQL = "SELECT dbd_image FROM extendedpatroninfosave WHERE patronid = " & "&#039;" & "25778" & "&#039;"<BR> <BR> set rst = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> <BR> rst.Open strSQL, objConn<BR> <BR> Response.ContentType = "image/jpg"<BR> Response.BinaryWrite(rst("dbd_image"))<BR><BR> rst.Close<BR> Set rst = Nothing<BR> <BR> objConn.Close<BR> Set objConn = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>This is pretty much what all the resources say to do, and on the web page where I actually want it to show up I use the following tag:<BR><BR>&#060;img src="GetImage.asp"&#062;<BR><BR>GetImage.asp is the name of the asp file, and it resides in the same directory. The web page displays a box with a red x.<BR><BR>When I point my browser to the asp file itself, I get an error message that says:<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Response object, ASP 0106 (0x80020005)<BR>An unhandled data type was encountered.<BR>/Front Desk/GetImage.asp, line 16<BR><BR>Based on that it seems like my connection is good, my sql statement produces the recordset I want, but the browser is not rendering the binary data into the image. Oh, yeah, I also tried doing it as a gif instead of a jpg, but it didn&#039;t help. If anyone can see why and let me know, either here or by sending me a message at ksavage@miami.edu I would be forever grateful.<BR><BR>¡Mil gracias!<BR><BR>Keith