Has anyone ever seen...

Thread: Has anyone ever seen...

Default Has anyone ever seen...

Has anyone ever seen a site or intranet that allows visitors to fill in forms that construct their own HTML docs?<BR><BR>I want to build a system of forms on an intranet that will allow people with a user name and password to create their own HTML documents with paragraphs, links, ordered and unordered lists and headings. The output will be simple but I guess the code won&#039;t.<BR><BR>I have some idea of how I&#039;m gonna do it but I&#039;d like to see someone else&#039;s version if such a thing exists.<BR><BR>Hope someone out there has seen one.<BR><BR>Thanks.

Default try aspin.com <eom>

Default Yes dude this is simple...

Okay... i got the following script from http://www.asp101.com/samples/textfile_w.asp. This is what I did with my Qnews 1.1 upgrade for the install feature (to create a database linkage page).<BR>The Code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039; Declare variables for the File System Object and the File to be accessed.<BR>Dim objFSO, objTextFile<BR><BR>&#039; Create an instance of the the File System Object and assign it to objFSO.<BR>Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR><BR> &#039; Open the file<BR>&#039;Set objTextFile = objFSO.CreateTextFile("C:InetPubPR86027samples extfile.txt")<BR>Set objTextFile = objFSO.CreateTextFile(Server.MapPath("textfile.txt "))<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Writing to file "textfile.txt".<BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;Writing line 1....<BR>&#060;% objTextFile.WriteLine "This text is in the file ""textfile.txt""!" %&#062;<BR>done!<BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs p;&nbsp;Writing line 2....<BR>&#060;% objTextFile.WriteLine "It was written by a visitor to ASP 101 on " & Date() & " at " & Time() & "." %&#062;<BR>done!<BR><BR><BR>Finished!<BR><BR><BR>& #060;%<BR>&#039; Close the file.<BR>objTextFile.Close<BR><BR>&#039; Release reference to the text file.<BR>Set objTextFile = Nothing<BR><BR>&#039; Release reference to the File System Object.<BR>Set objFSO = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>:End Code<BR><BR>Hope this is helpful.<BR>-Mark @ Qsitesonline.net<BR>Check out the new QNEWS 1.1!<BR><BR>