formating numbers as currency

Thread: formating numbers as currency

Default formating numbers as currency

Before anyone says anything i have read the FAQ&#039;s<BR><BR>I get an error with this script.<BR><BR>this is what i have. (only pasted the releated parts of the code)<BR><BR><BR>price=RecordSet("price")<BR><BR>F ormat( price, "Currency" )<BR><BR><BR>but i get this error<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a000d&#039; <BR><BR>Type mismatch: &#039;Format&#039; <BR><BR>/clients/action/buy/invest.asp, line 160 <BR><BR>cheers aron

Default You may have read the FAQs...

...but you obviously didn&#039;t read the VBScript documentation.<BR><BR><BR>There is no such function as Format in VBScript.<BR><BR><BR>Maybe you should go refresh your memory of what functions *are* available?<BR><BR><BR>(1) In the left panel of this very page, find and click on "VBScript Reference".<BR><BR>(2) In the list of topics that appears, find and click on "Functions".<BR><BR>(3) In the list of functions that appears, find and click on the appropriate one (or ones).<BR><BR>HINT: The appropriate one does have the word Format as *part* of its name.<BR><BR>