Hello,<BR><BR>i read the article "Creating Excel Spreadsheets with Office Web Components (OWC)" by Scott Mitchell. Thanks a lot.<BR><BR>It works great when i call<BR>dim oSpreadsheet<BR>set oSpreadsheet=CreateObject("OWC.Spreadsheet")<BR>fr om VBScript or VB.<BR><BR>But when i call<BR>dim oSpreadsheet<BR>set oSpreadsheet=Server.CreateObject("OWC.Spreadsheet" )<BR>from ASP i receive following error:<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)<BR>Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. <BR>...<BR><BR>Why does this happen?<BR><BR>-The OWCs are registered correctly. I ensured this by examining the registry and by trying it from VBScript and DLL.<BR>-I configured my IIS, so the logon account has administrator privileges. Still not working.<BR>-I even tried to wrap the call to CreateObject by an activex dll. Now i receive another error message, telling me, that activex object could not create object.<BR><BR>What can i do to get this run from within ASP?<BR>Any hints appreciated!<BR><BR>By<BR>Peter<BR><BR>