File Object Problems

Thread: File Object Problems

Default File Object Problems

I am using the following code out a &#039;learn asp&#039; book to write the property of a file out:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;% Option Explicit %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> dim objFSO, objFile<BR><BR> set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> set objFile = objFSO.GetFile(Server.MapPath("ian.txt"))<BR> <BR> Response.write "ian.txt was last modified"<BR> Response.write objFile.DateLastModified<BR><BR> set objFile = Nothing<BR> set objFSO = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>There arn&#039;t any obvious errors however when I run this page my browser window just hangs... Wont process the page wont error just look like it keeps on loading and loading with no end. Also any page after this that it try to load that is ASP wont work. Same happens with a few pages that also use the file system object using File Exists and Folder exists.<BR><BR>Anyone have any ideas? Thanks<BR>Ian

Default ASPFAQS

This is handled in the ASPFAQS (upper right corner of your screen):<BR><BR>~~Chaotix