Access 2000 and DSN les Connection

Thread: Access 2000 and DSN les Connection

Marco Kooreman Guest

Default Access 2000 and DSN les Connection

I have recently upgraded to Access 2000 and use a DSN Less Connection:<BR><BR>Dim objConn<BR>Set objConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR >objConn.Open "DBQ="&Server.Mappath("supersupermarktorderdbsuper .mdb")&";Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}"<BR><BR>Locally this works fine, but when I upload this to my WPP I get the following error:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Can&#039t open database &#039(unknown)&#039. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. <BR><BR>/super/supermarkt/mall/getorder.asp, line 24 <BR><BR>With an Access 97 Database everything works perfect.<BR><BR>Can anyone help me??<BR><BR>BR<BR><BR>Marco Kooreman

Joseph Hatcher Guest

Default RE: Access 2000 and DSN les Connection

Maybe there is Access 2000 ODBC drivers which you need to download?<BR><BR>The one line in your error message does make reference to Access 97.<BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] <BR><BR><BR>If you get this corrected please what you had to do.<BR><BR>Thanks <BR><BR>