Need some help with something, and this is all being done inside access 200 database (No asp etc..)<BR><BR>Table [Stock]<BR>ManID (PrimKey)<BR>FurnitureCode (text)<BR>FrameCode (text)<BR>AccCode (text)<BR><BR>I Made An access form to enter the data<BR>Each form element is a Combo box which I have it looking up in the right table to build it&#039;s list from.<BR>All this works ok and enters the data.<BR><BR>Here is what i would like to do and can not figure out how to get it set up.<BR>How can I display A Name in a combo box, but have a different value be entered in database?<BR><BR>ie.<BR>Lets deal with 1 item only.<BR>Field [FurnitureCode] (text)<BR>combo box [FurnCode] on my Form is what updates it.<BR>In the Properties box I set the Row Sorce as a query<BR>SELECT Furniture.FurnitureCode FROM Furniture ORDER BY Furniture.FurnitureCode;<BR>So this builds combo box with all my values.<BR><BR>I would like the combo box to display FurnitureName, but enter FurnitureCode into the Stock Field.<BR><BR>ie in asp for clarification.<BR>SELECT Furniture.FurnitureCode Furniture.FurnitureName FROM Furniture ORDER BY Furniture.FurnitureName;<BR>&#060;select name="FurnName"&#062;<BR><BR>Do while not rs.eof<BR>&#060;option value="&#060;%=rs("FurnitureCode")%&#062;"&#062;&# 060;%=rs("FurnitureCode")%&#062;"&#062;&#060;/option&#062;<BR><BR>rs.moveNext<BR>Loop<BR>&#060;/select&#062;<BR><BR>Thats just an Asp example to further explain what i want that combo box to do<BR>I just dont know how it&#039;s done on An access form inside access.<BR>Can anyone lend a hand please?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>Russell M