Microsoft OLE DB Error

Thread: Microsoft OLE DB Error

Default Microsoft OLE DB Error

Ive run into the following error seemingly out of nowhere. I am teaching myself ASP and ran a simple script to read a data base recordset and display it using a DSN connection. It worked fine so I made my own script that read my own data base and put the information into a table. However when I ran it the whole page just hung for quite a while until the script expired. It slowled my whole systems down and now even after restarts and turning on and off the IIS server when I try to run the previously working script I get this below error. Can anyone tell me what this error means more specifically? Or what ive done? <BR><BR>Thanks<BR>Ian<BR><BR>The page cannot be displayed <BR>There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. <BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Please try the following:<BR><BR>Click the Refresh button, or try again later.<BR><BR>Open the athena home page, and then look for links to the information you want. <BR>HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error<BR>Internet Information Services<BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>Technical Information (for support personnel)<BR><BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039;(unknown)&#039;. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.<BR>/asp/DataBaseConnect.asp, line 7<BR><BR><BR>Browser Type:<BR>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705) <BR><BR>Page:<BR>GET /asp/widgetworld.asp <BR><BR>Time:<BR>Friday, March 14, 2003, 3:39:46 PM <BR><BR><BR>More information:<BR>Microsoft Support <BR> <BR>

Default READ THIS