Greetings,<BR><BR>I am just learning ASP and am trying my hand at the online calendar from your site. I am using IIS on my 2000 PC as a test server and the code all worked out fine. When I uploaded to my webserver, I get the following message...<BR><BR>ADODB.Recordset.1 error &#039;800a0bb9&#039; <BR><BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. <BR><BR>/calendar.asp, line 22 <BR><BR>Now I have included my file and I double checked that everything was included in it. Here is the code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>If Request.Form("AddEvent") = "Add Event" Then<BR> Response.Redirect("add_event.asp")<BR>End If<BR><BR>If Request.Form("EditEvent") = "Edit Event" Then<BR> Response.Redirect("edit_event.asp")<BR>End If<BR><BR>Dim DB_CONNECTIONSTRING<BR>Dim objRecordset<BR><BR>DB_CONNECTIONSTRING = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & Server.Mappath("users.mdb") & ";"<BR><BR>Set objRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objRecor dset.Open "calendar", DB_CONNECTIONSTRING, adOpenStatic, adLockPessimistic, adCmdTable<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Any thoughts?<BR><BR>Clay