problems with browser buttons

Thread: problems with browser buttons

Default problems with browser buttons

I&#039;m working on a file management application that has several *.aspx pages. On the main page, it shows a list of files and folders. When the user clicks on "remove file" button, a new form (removefile.aspx) loads up and has a button to remove the selected file(s). This action physically deletes the file(s) from the server. There&#039;s also a "done" button on that page that reloads the main page and refreshes the files/folders list.<BR><BR>However, if the user does not use the "done" button to go back, but uses the broswer&#039;s "back" button, the main page loads but the files/folders list is not refreshed.<BR>How can I make it refresh?<BR><BR>One more problem is that I often get this message when using the "back" and "forward" buttons on the broswer:<BR><BR>"The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you. <BR>To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button. "<BR><BR>Lastly, when I click on "refresh" button of the browser, it says "page cannot be refreshed without resending the info. Click retry to send thei info again."<BR><BR>How do I prevent all these problems?

Default RE: problems with browser buttons

You could create a window without the toolbar. You would also have to capture mouse clicks so they don&#039;t use the arrow keys to move back.