I am working on a project for an employer who has an Access database on their ASP web site and a FileMaker database on a Macintosh in their offices. I want the two databases to talk to each other in simple terms. Can anyone explain how I can do this?<BR><BR>Specifically, they have a Contacts table in their filemaker database in their offices on the Mac. The contacts table contains a list of contact info for each person, including their email address.<BR><BR>I am also building an EmailAddresses table in their Access database on the remote web server, which will list each email address along with preferences for what types of emails each email address has requested to receive.<BR><BR>All I want is for the list of email addresses in the Contacts table in the Macintosh FileMaker database to be identical to the list of email addresses in the EmailAddresses table in the Access database on the Windows Web Server.<BR><BR>What is involved in making this happen?<BR><BR>I imagine that I will need to create a QueryDef in the Access database that includes a connection string to the remote FileMaker database along with a SQL statement that compares the email addresses in the two tables before importing any additional emails from the FileMaker database into the Access database. I do not mind having more email addresses in the Access database on the web server because many of them came from the web site and are registered in the customer database yet.(The above-described logic would leave them intact when they do later register as paying customers in the Contacts table.) I can also leave it to the site administrator to manage each email address&#039; preferences manually.<BR><BR>What I am thinking is that I will have an asp script that calls the QueryDef whenever the administrator wants to synchronize the databases. This would thus be a manual synchronization through an asp script rather than a scheduled synchronization at a regular interval.<BR><BR>Am I envisioning the correct approach? How much code is involved in this? Are there other steps that I am missing above that I will need to add to make this work? Am I going to need special permissions to be set up by the independent web hosting company that hosts the site on its shared servers?<BR><BR>Advice from anyone who has done anything like this will be much appreciated.<BR>