Component and Server Error

Thread: Component and Server Error

Default Component and Server Error

Hi all<BR><BR>Recently I have asked our ISP to install asp tear for us to use. They say they have successfully registered the component but when we test it, we get the following error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039;800a0046&#039; <BR><BR>Permission denied: &#039;CreateObject&#039; <BR><BR>/version_1.3/checkout.asp, line <BR><BR>Having thought this was a code issue, I installed the component on IIS on our local server, I get no error and the code works great.<BR><BR>The ISP however keep stating that they have set up everything as should be and that I should tell them what permissions etc... are required. I have tried getting the permissions on the folder changed to read and write, but to no avail, tried moving the code into the root, again still doesn&#039;t work.<BR><BR>Can anyone please help me resolve this issue as our ISP keep saying it is not their problem and it is up to me to resolve it.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR><BR>Carl

Default RE: Component and Server Error

Sounds like you have an impass with your ISP your permissions for the folder need to be changed as you stated.