I have a user form that when submitted, one of the things it does is to send out emails based on some ASP coding I have. This code has worked for the last 3 1/2 years but we upgraded to Exchange 2000 and the code broke.<BR><BR>What the code does:<BR>1. Sends an email back to the user<BR>2. Sends an email to individuals based on the location and division chosen in the form.<BR><BR>How it should/use to work:<BR>1. A designated individual would receive the email with another name in the To: field that is specified in the code, i.e.<BR>ECM_Dal (the name in the To: field of the email)<BR>Jack.Sprat@usa.com (the email address of the designated person above)<BR><BR>What has happened since the upgrade is "ECM_Dal" is ignored and "Jack.Sprat@usa.com" now displays in the To: field.<BR><BR>Does anyone know how I can fix this? I have a deadline for this project of March 6th.<BR><BR>Here are snippets from my code:<BR><BR> if invaliddata &#060;&#062; "yes" then <BR><BR>&#039;prepare to send email<BR> Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")<BR><BR> if IsObject(Mailer) = FALSE then <BR> response.write "Error creating mail object. No mail can be sent.<BR>"<BR> end if<BR> <BR> Mailer.ClearBodyText<BR> Mailer.ClearAllRecipients<BR> <BR> strMailHost = "mail.fmr.com"<BR> <BR> Mailer.RemoteHost = strMailHost<BR> <BR> Mailer.ReturnReceipt = false<BR> Mailer.ConfirmRead = false<BR> <BR> Mailer.FromName = "FIRSCo OSA Nomination"<BR> Mailer.FromAddress = "OSA_Ballot@fmr.com"<BR><BR> Mailer.BodyText = strBody<BR><BR> If NomineeSite = "Dallas" and NomineeDivision = "Emerging Corporate Market (ECM)" Then Mailer.AddRecipient "ECM_Dal", "Jack.Sprat@usa.com"<BR><BR>Thanks...<BR>