I have this behavior that works with dreamweaver ultradev.<BR>&#060;% &#039; Newsletter Behaviour Robert Paddock 29/01/2001 v.1.0<BR> <BR>&#039; Chect to see if form already submitted<BR>If Request("RP_FLAG") ="true" then <BR><BR>Dim subject, message,no_sent<BR><BR> subject = Request.Form("subject")<BR> message = Request.Form("message")<BR> <BR> <BR> While Not Rsnews.EOF<BR> Set mail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR> mail.From = "Info@haydenir.com"<BR> mail.To = Rsnews.fields.item("Email_Address").value<BR> mail.Subject = subject<BR> mail.Body = message <BR> mail.Send <BR> Set mail = Nothing<BR> Rsnews.MoveNext<BR><BR> Wend<BR><BR>Response.Redirect "http://www.haydenir.com/haydendisplayarea1.swf"<BR>End If<BR><BR> %&#062;<BR>I would like to modify this code to accept a file attachment from a file feild added to this as input. How would I go about doing that?<BR>the subject and body work fine. I don&#039;t want to have to upload the file to the server to send it. I was wondering if there was a way out of that. If the form could use the url from the attachment or not.<BR>Thank you.<BR>