email delivery failed

Thread: email delivery failed

Default email delivery failed

hi...i have this code for one of my website&#039;s form. i think it works but the problem is that the mail does not send through and rather end in in the folder C:InetpubmailrootDrop<BR>upon opening this mail i found out that it has a delivery failure message. what could the problem be?<BR>below are my codes.<BR><BR><BR> mstrFBUser = Server.HtmlEncode(Trim(txtFullName.Text))<BR> mstrFB = Server.HtmlEncode(Trim(txtFeedback.Text))<BR> mstrFBEmail = Server.HtmlEncode(Trim(txtEmailAdd.Text))<BR><BR> Mail.To = ""<BR> Mail.From = mstrFBEmail<BR> Mail.Priority = MailPriority.High<BR> Mail.Subject = "Feedback"<BR> Mail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html<BR> Mail.Body = mstrFBUser & "<BR><BR>" & mstrFB<BR> SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "localhost"<BR> Response.Write(Mail.Body)<BR> &#039; SmtpMail.Send(Mail)<BR>

Default RE: email delivery failed

Try aspemail it seems to work alot better than cdonts or any other I&#039;ve tried. The website is It&#039;s free for text emails and will also allow you to have the mail server on a different machine.<BR>