How to connect SQL Server with ASP Page <BR>---------------------------------------- <BR><BR>At the time of running ASP page I am getting undermention error msg:- <BR><BR>__________________________________________ _______________________ <BR>Error Type: <BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E4D) <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user &#039;IOPIUSR_IOP&#039;. <BR>/sql/sqlpubs.asp, line 4 <BR>______________________________________________ ___________________ <BR><BR>I have used undermentioned code for running the ASP page :- <BR><BR>&#060;% <BR>dim objconn <BR>set objconn = server.createobject("adodb.connection") <BR> "DSN=test" <BR>dim objrs <BR>set objrs=server.createobject("adodb.recordset") <BR> "table", objconn <BR>response.write objrs("name") <BR>objrs.close <BR>set objrs=nothing <BR>objconn.close <BR>set objconn=nothing <BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>__________________________________________ _______________________ <BR><BR>I have created the DSN connection as under :- <BR><BR>In System DSN I have selected SQL Server and in name option I have entered - &#039;test&#039; and <BR>in Server I have entered- &#039;(local)&#039;. <BR><BR>Further, in SQl Server I have created a new database with the name- &#039;test&#039; and with <BR>table name-&#039;table&#039; and with field name- &#039;name&#039;. <BR><BR>I would be highly obliged to have the reply. <BR><BR>With best regards, <BR><BR>R.John <BR>