Kindly help please

Thread: Kindly help please

nath Guest

Default Kindly help please

Steps:<BR>1. I click on Edit button on A.asp page. It takes me B.asp page. <BR>2. I am editing that record in B.asp and I click on submit button.<BR>3. It submit button updates the database with the new modifications and redirects me back to A.asp page. <BR>4. A.asp page shows the most recent modifications perfectly fine.<BR>5. When I click on Edit button for the same record again on A.asp page it shows the record before modifications (but the user has modified the record in step 3).<BR><BR>Could you kindly help me please

Jason Miller Guest

Default RE: Kindly help please

Sounds like your B.asp page is being cached. There are assorted ways around this, none of them are guaranteed to work. The two which I can think of off the top of my head are:<BR><BR>add &#060;meta http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache"&#062; to your page.<BR><BR>set Content Expiration to "Immediate" in IIS.<BR><BR>HiH.

Default RE: Kindly help please

That would be my first suggestion as well. Also, make sure you are opening your connection and recordset objects and Closing them on each page.