passing items to new page without overwriting?

Thread: passing items to new page without overwriting?

Don Jones Guest

Default passing items to new page without overwriting?

After receiving search results I want to pass one to a new page with a querystring. Then go back to the results page and choose another item to pass to the page mentioned previously. I can do this, the catch is that they overwrite each other.<BR><BR>I have tried using arrays and session variables, even tried dictionary object. I know it is easy and done often, but I just can&#039t figure it out.<BR><BR>Any help would be appreciated.<BR><BR>

wtretwre Guest

Default RE: passing items to new page without overwriting?

reerwyeryweywertwretwremnt,dmg,df,gsdfmgdfg,dfmg,d fgdfkjgksdfgkjsdfgdfkgkdfjgksdfkjgkdfkgjdfkgsdjfgd fkgdfgkfdgjdfgdjfgjkdfkgkdfgkdfkjgdjfkgdfkgjdfkgkd fkgkdfjgkdjfksgdfgdjfkgkdhfgdfgkdfgdfgdfjgdfkgjdfg khdkfgsdfkhgksdfhjgkdfshguiertiewyriyretieriytirey tiyrietwureytrieytiuerwtireretyrietiwreerjdfhkghsd kfjgkdfksdfgskdgksdfkgksdfkgkdfgkdfgdfkgkdfkgkdfgk dfgdfgkdfgdfhgkdfkgdfkgkdfgdfgdkfgksdfgksdkfgksdfg kdfkgkdfjgdfkgskdfkgksdfgsdkfkgdfgskdgkdfgsdlfgsdf dfgdfgsdfgdfgdfgsdfgsdfgsdfg<BR>sdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsd fgsdfgksdfgsdfgkkdfjgjkghdfkgsdkfhgkfghksdfhghkfdh kshkdhkhgsdfkjgksdfgkjdfkgsdfkgdfgkdksfgksdhjfksdf ghdfksghsdfkhgjkghdfkhgdfkgkdsjfhkdfgkdjfsdhksdfjg kdfgksdfghdfgnsdmfmgmvmxcvbvic98347948794379524395 7923479543u5423i5i2y435iy345435iuy43i2yi543i5423i5 423itiertiweritretjhkrejgdjfgdfkgkjdfgksdjfgksdfjg dfsgkdfkgjsdfgksdfkhdfjgk