Help! I&#039;m trying to pull records from a database in order to generate a graph of the results. I can connect to the database just fine and write a table of the columns I&#039;ve selected<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim oConn, oRs, filePath, Index, i, j<BR>Dim iRecFirst, iRecLast, iFieldFirst, iFieldLast, arrData<BR><BR>filePath = Server.MapPath("/database/database.mdb")<BR>Set oConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>oConn.O pen "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & filePath<BR>Set oRs = oConn.Execute("SELECT Reunion_Class, Goal_Donors, Paid_Donors From Reunion_Giving")<BR>arrData =oRs.GetRows()<BR>iRecFirst = LBound(arrData, 2)<BR>iRecLast = UBound(arrData, 2)<BR>iFieldFirst = LBound(arrData, 1)<BR>iFieldLast = UBound(arrData, 1)<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Here&#039;s my problem - I thought this loop would write the data in the column in the spot where I need it for the graph, but it isn&#039;t working. <BR><BR>&#060;%Do while NOT oRs.EOF<BR>Response.Write oRs("Goal_Donors")<BR>oRs.MoveNext<BR>Loop<BR>%&#0 62;<BR><BR>What am I missing? I know it has to be something basic.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance!