sending mail with chilisoft ASP

Thread: sending mail with chilisoft ASP

Default sending mail with chilisoft ASP

Hi, <BR>i am trying to send a mail using asp, but somehow i can get it to work. I dont know if it has to do with the server i am doing it on, since it is using Chilisoft ASP. By the way, what is the difference between the two?<BR><BR>By the way, this is my code:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Set mailmsg = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail")<BR><BR>mailm sg.To = ""<BR><BR>mailmsg.From = "MailTest"<BR><BR>mailmsg.Body = "This is a test message." & Chr(13) & Chr(10) & "This is the second line."<BR><BR>mailmsg.Host = "" <BR><BR>mailmsg.Send<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>and here is the error i get:<BR>Server object error &#039;ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039; <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>/construction/test.asp, line 3 <BR><BR>Systemmessage, messageid = 0x800401f3 <BR>

Default Not installed on your system

&nbsp;<BR>When Server.CreateObject fails, it means the component you named can&#039;t be found in the registry. <BR><BR>Are you sure you (or whomever did it) installed the "SpicePack"? It&#039;s not part of the default installation (or wasn&#039;t, as of a year ago).<BR><BR>