Help!<BR><BR>I have created a web service that returns a dataset. I have tested it in and it works flowlessly..<BR>I recently copied it to a website, I modified my client side code to point to that url/asmx file instead of localhost, and I am using "tempuri" as the namespace.. everytime that I try to access the service I get this error:<BR><BR>[WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Object Not Found.]<BR> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream) +1136<BR> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +216<BR> VisualAid.localhost.Wood_R_us.Get_Quote_on(String Lbr) in c:inetpubwwwrootVisualAidWeb ReferenceslocalhostReference.vb:42<BR><BR>****note how the system keeps on referring to "Localhost" ????<BR><BR>I know this is a "shot in the dark" with the limited info, but if anyone had this happen. Can you share the fix, or potential issue.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>