Hi All,<BR><BR> I followed the instructions to the "T&#039; to install the Nile Sample App. I get<BR>the following error from the middle tier which is trying to access Sql Server "On the same machine" :<BR><BR>Security Exception<BR>Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed<BR>by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission<BR>please contact your system administrator or change the application&#039;s trust<BR>level in the configuration file.<BR><BR>Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry<BR>access is not allowed.<BR><BR>Source Error:<BR><BR>Line 16: // call into our middle tier, the query parameters will have<BR>been<BR>Line 17: // validated on the client side<BR>Line 18: if (!m_middle.VerifyUser( Request.QueryString["txtUserName"],<BR>Request.QueryString["txtPassword"], out customerId, out sessionId))<BR><BR><BR><BR>I have connected other apps to the database with no problem. The middle tier<BR>which is a DLL in C#.<BR><BR>How do u debug the DLL in C# ? There is no solution or project file with the<BR>sample. Should I create a skeleton project and import the source code for<BR>the DLL along with the asp page calling it ?<BR><BR><BR>Please help,<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>JJ<BR><BR>