Site search program

Thread: Site search program

Default Site search program

I found a nifty little search program on the web and tried putting it on my web server. <BR><BR>I created a new catalog in the mmc under indexed services<BR>and did everything "I thought" I was supposed to. <BR><BR>When I try to open the page I get this error<BR><BR>Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)<BR>Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: <BR><BR>The line in my code is this line....<BR><BR>Set objQuery = Server.CreateObject("ixxsso.Query")<BR><BR>Has anyone ever seen this error before? I can post the whole code if you&#039;d like...

Default registry problem

I would guess that the "ixxsso.query" component is not registered.<BR><BR>TO find out, bring up "regedit" and do a "FIND" looking for it.<BR><BR>If not found, it isn&#039;t registered.<BR><BR>If found, then look for its "InProcServer32" (you might have to use "find next"). Look at the DLL specified by that. Do you have the DLL by that name in the directory it says it should be in?<BR><BR>