When I try to open a recordset with RIGHT JOIN it it I get a run-time error 3021. The recordset is empty at this point, but if I use a break point on the SELECT statement then run the code right after the break, it works OK. I&#039;m using VB6 and other SELECT statements I have in the code runs without error. The code in question follows:<BR><BR><BR> rsExpAtt.Open "SELECT SegFileData.LineData, ExperianAttributes.Category, ExperianAttributes.ID, " & _<BR> "ExperianAttributes.Description, ExperianAttributes.Len, ExperianAttributes.[Data Type], " & _<BR> "ExperianAttributes.InputDecimal, ExperianAttributes.SubCode, ExperianAttributes.AuthUser , ExperianAttributes.Type " & _<BR> "FROM ExperianAttributes RIGHT JOIN SegFileData ON ExperianAttributes.ID = SegFileData.LineData " & _<BR> "ORDER BY SegFileData.LineData", connExpAttToPrj, adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic<BR><BR> rsExpAtt.MoveFirst<BR><BR>I&#039;m fairly new to ADO and I&#039;m sure that I&#039;m overlooking the obvious, but any help would be appreciated.<BR><BR>TIA<BR><BR>Cort<BR>