Hello,<BR>I ran into a problem with the free ASPUpload component made by Dundas (ASPUpload 2)and would like help verifying my findings. To this point, Dundas has said the issue is not with their component, but I believe it is. If someone could also try this and let me know your findings, I&#039;d greatly appreciate it.<BR><BR>The following function works on NT 4 but not 2000. In NT 4, the function returns the avarFormItems parameter which contains the Form collection of the Upload object. <BR><BR>In 2000, avarFormItems is emptied upon terminating the Upload object. Therefore, it does not return the forms collection. <BR><BR>I would like to make sure my findings are correct.<BR><BR> <BR>&#039;Returns a boolean value of true or false depending on if the file was uploaded<BR>&#039; successfully or not.<BR>&#039;Parameters:<BR>&#039; strPhysicalPath: the path of the folder to which/from which the file will be<BR>&#039; uploaded/deleted.<BR>&#039; strFileExtention: examples: .jpg, .gif, .txt, .htm, .exe, etc.<BR>&#039; strFileName: the name of the file without the File Extention<BR>&#039; strAction: either = d (to delete file) or u (to upload file)<BR>&#039;avarFormItems = return parameter set = to the upload objects Form Collection<BR>&#039;strOrigFileName = return parameter = to the uploaded file&#039;s name<BR> <BR>Private Function Upload(strPhysicalPath, strFileName, strFileExtention, strAction, avarFormItems, strOrigFileName) &#039;As Boolean<BR> <BR> Dim objFSO<BR> Dim objUpload, objUploadedFile<BR> <BR> Select Case strAction<BR> case "d"<BR> Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")< BR> <BR> With objFSO<BR> <BR> If .FileExists(strPhysicalPath & strFileName & strFileExtention) then<BR> .DeleteFile strPhysicalPath & strFileName & strFileExtention, true<BR> End If<BR> <BR> End With<BR> <BR> Set objFSO = Nothing<BR> <BR> case "u"<BR> Set objUpload = Server.CreateObject("Dundas.Upload.2")<BR> <BR> with objUpload<BR> .UseUniqueNames = False<BR> .SaveToMemory<BR> Set avarFormItems = .Form<BR> <BR> For Each objUploadedFile In .Files<BR> <BR> With objUploadedFile<BR> <BR> If .Size = 0 Then<BR> Set objUpload = Nothing<BR> strOrigFileName = vbNullString<BR> Upload = False<BR> Exit Function<BR> End If<BR> <BR> &#039;If InStr(1, .ContentType, "octet-stream") Then<BR> &#039;.Delete<BR> &#039;Set objUploaded = Nothing<BR> &#039;Upload = False<BR> &#039;Else<BR> strOrigFileName = objUpload.GetFileName(.OriginalPath)<BR> .SaveAs strPhysicalPath & strOrigFileName<BR> &#039;End If<BR> <BR> End With<BR> <BR> Next<BR> <BR> End With<BR> <BR> Set objUpload = Nothing<BR> End Select<BR> <BR> Upload = True<BR> <BR>End Function<BR><BR><BR>Thanks for your help!<BR>Matt W.