ASP/Web Developer Resume

Thread: ASP/Web Developer Resume

Default ASP/Web Developer Resume

Dear Sir/Madam,<BR><BR> My name is Savitha. I have around 5 years extensive experience in programming and development of Web Applications, VB applications, platform/tool selection, and system documentation. I posses top quality development skills using latest technologies including ASP, Perl/CGI scripting, JavaScript’s, VB, HTML, Java, DHTML, CSS, SQL, IIS, Access and familiarity with .Net programming and also have experience with application like Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, GIF Animator, Visio, FrontPage and Visual Studio and C/C++. I worked on Windows, Unix & Linux operation Systems. In my resume, please note that I have a Bachelors degree in CS and certifications in Internet Security from University of Pittsburgh, and WWW Concepts, Perl, C, C++, Math, Web Development certificates from Brain bench<BR><BR>I have sound knowledge of Networking, Object Oriented Design, and Reverse Engineering using Rational Rose, Java Swing and UML. I have good analytical and logical skills.<BR>I posses excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work both as a team member and a team leader.<BR><BR> If you have reviewed my resume and interested please free to call me at the 412-635-9389, or at 412-951-1034 during business hours. <BR><BR>Thanking you most sincerely for your time and consideration. <BR><BR>Cordially,<BR>Savitha<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>< BR><BR>

Default RE: ASP/Web Developer Resume

Savitha,<BR><BR>Though we cannot offer a salaried job. We often have projects that require expert ASP skills. If you are interested in being considered for such projects, go to and enter your Email address and First and Last name (for verification purposes). You will then be sent an invitation email that will allow you to become part of our Associate network.