Hi all,<BR><BR>I have a form that is done up with asp - submits to page 2 that then modifies/inserts, emails, etc. to the user.<BR><BR>Now this form is only for editing. one of the users really wants whatever is changed to appear in maroon color on the email sent to him.<BR><BR>In trying to keep down on the coding(It loops through however many flight legs - and however many passengers in each flight leg, adds new items to other tables, edits existing etc.). I came up with the idea to have a hidden tag next to each form field.<BR><BR>So if I have &#060;input type="text" name="txtCatering" Value="&#060;%=rsTemp("fldCatering")%&#062;"&#062; <BR><BR>I could put next to it.<BR><BR>&#060;input type="text" name="txtCatering_font" value=&#060;%=blah%&#062;"&#062;<BR><BR>Which normally would be one default value.<BR><BR>Now when someone changes a text field, I would like that value to change to a red hex value. It doesnt even need to be right when they tab off - but definately when they hit submit.<BR><BR>Later in the email page, I can just specify font to equal the request.form value.<BR><BR>Does anybody have an idea?<BR>Thank you