hey,<BR>can any experienced programmers help me with this dilemma?<BR>I have Calendar data coming from a DB and put into a DataSet, where my Calendar control is then displaying the events for each day within the corresponding Date &#039;cell&#039;. no prob.<BR>My problem is this. I want to sort the data by time, so that an event at 10am will appear before an event at 12am (within the Calendar control).<BR>I can get this to work easy with a DataGrid and DataView object, but i really don&#039;t know how to accomplish this within a Calendar control.<BR>I was thinking that in my &#039;DayRender&#039; method, that I could create a sorted DataView object for EACH day, but that will create 30 DataView objects !! I really don&#039;t think that is a very efficient way to do this , is it ??<BR><BR>so I&#039;m sure there is a better way to accomplish this, but am at a loss!!<BR><BR>Thanks for any help.<BR><BR>by the way, here is a snippet of the code I have for my DayRender method:<BR><BR>private void ClientCalendar_DayRender(object sender, System.Web.UI.WebControls.DayRenderEventArgs e)<BR> {<BR> DataSet dataSet = LoadClientCalendarData();<BR> DateTime d = ClientCalendar.SelectedDate;<BR> if (dataSet == null)<BR> {<BR> return;<BR> }<BR> foreach (DataRow zRow in dataSet.Tables[0].Rows)<BR> {<BR> DateTime compareDate = GetSafeDate(zRow["EventDate"].ToString());<BR> if (compareDate == e.Day.Date)<BR> {<BR> MyCalendarEventData myEventData = new MyCalendarEventData();<BR> myEventData.ShortDesc = zRow["ShortDesc"].ToString();<BR> myEventData.StartTime = zRow["StartTime"].ToString();<BR> Label dailyEventLabel = new Label();<BR> dailyEventLabel.Text = myEventData.ShortDesc + "<BR>" + myEventData.StartTime + "<BR>";<BR> e.Cell.Controls.Add(dailyEventLabel);<BR> }<BR> }<BR> <BR>}<BR><BR>