Hello everyone and much thanks for your past help.<BR><BR> Was hoping someone could help my fried brain with this. I have three pages - a login page that features a link to test cookies on their system, a second page to place a test cookie on their system and a third page that validates whether they have cookies turned on.<BR><BR> I want the result, i.e., "Yes cookies are enabled" or "No cookies are not enabled" to return to the original login page in the form of an error. However, I cannot get the pages to remember the Session Variable and return the result to the login page.<BR><BR> Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.<BR><BR>Code, located at top of login page:<BR><BR>If Session("CookieError") = 0 Then<BR> vCookies = "&#060;a href=LoginCookiesTest.asp&#062;Click here&#060;/a&#062; to test cookies on your system."<BR>else<BR> Session("CookieError") = "0"<BR>If Session("badCookie") = "T" Then<BR> vCookies = "<BR>&#060;font color=FF0000&#062;Cookies are not enabled in your Web browser. Please click here for instructions.&#060;/font&#062;"<BR>Else<BR> vCookies = "<BR>&#060;font color=0000FF&#062;Cookies are enabled in your Web browser.&#060;/font&#062;"<BR> Session("badCookie") = "F"<BR>End If<BR>End If<BR><BR>(I also have a hidden form element with the value of &#060;%=Session("sTestID")%&#062; on the login page)<BR><BR>Code for LoginCookiesTest.asp:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>Dim stTestID<BR><BR>stTestID = "This is a test" <BR> <BR> Response.Cookies("TestID") = stTestID<BR> Response.Cookies("TestID").Expires = Date() + 365<BR> <BR> Response.Redirect "LoginCookiesTest2.asp"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Code for LoginCookiesTest2.asp:<BR><BR>Session("sTestID") = Request.Cookies("TestID")<BR>sTestID = Request.Cookies("TestID")<BR>If sTestID = "" Then<BR> Session("badCookie") = "T"<BR> Session("CookieError") = Session("CookieError") + 1<BR>Else<BR> Session("badCookie") = "F"<BR>End If<BR><BR>If Session("CookieError") &#062; 0 then<BR> response.redirect "index_LOGIN5.asp"<BR>Else<BR> response.redirect "index_LOGIN5.asp"<BR>End If