Image Upload Help

Thread: Image Upload Help

Default Image Upload Help

Relatively new to ASP. Have a site I&#039;m working on where the owner wants users to be able to upload up to 4 images of themself.<BR><BR>I&#039;ve searched and searched but everything I&#039;ve found was add on components that needed registered, etc..<BR><BR>The form I have is located at it&#039;s non functioning.<BR><BR>Basically what I need to do is accept from 1-4 images. Rename those images based upon their username(which is retrieved via a session cookie after they log in..which I CAN do) + 1,2,3,4. Put them in a directory as a file. Also check to see if they&#039;re the proper file type (.jpg, .gif, .png) and make sure they&#039;re under a certain size.<BR><BR>Any examples of this using ASP - NOT some components I need to download and register? Oh, and I&#039;m helping this guy for free, so it doesn&#039;t have to be some elite do-it-all script.

Default RE: Image Upload Help

Using components is pretty much the only way you will do this, if I remember rightly I found a fairly good tut on ASP101 which enabled me to upload images.<BR><BR>Only draw back was that it only did one at a time.<BR><BR><BR><BR>