Building 4 pages in one file

Thread: Building 4 pages in one file

Default Building 4 pages in one file

I have this page called Projects and this page is used by four different units in this company. Each unit has some similarities and some differences on the files that can be accessed from this page. How do I I show the correct page, and hide the other three pages?

Default RE: Building 4 pages in one file

well, you need some way of distigushing one department from another. Are you storing any thing in the session collection to indicate department? IF so you could do somthing like:<BR><BR>&#060;html&#062;<BR>&#060;head&#062;< BR> &#060;Title&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Select Case UCASE(Session("DeptName"))<BR> Case "FINANCE"<BR> Response.Write "Finance Department"<BR> Case "SALES"<BR> Response.Write "Sales and Services Department"<BR> Case "HR"<BR> Response.Write "Human Resources Department"<BR> Case Else<BR> Response.Write "Information Technology Department"<BR>End Select<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;/title&#062;<BR>&#060;body&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>Sele ct Case UCASE(Session("DeptName"))<BR> Case "FINANCE"<BR> Response.Write "You owe us money!"<BR> Case "SALES"<BR> Response.Write "Of course, we sell that."<BR> Case "HR"<BR> Response.Write "You&#039;re Fired"<BR> Case Else<BR> Response.Write "No we cannot fix you home computer."<BR>End Select<BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;/body&#062;<BR>&#060;/html&#062;