Yet Another ****ing excel problem

Thread: Yet Another ****ing excel problem

Default Yet Another ****ing excel problem

Hi folks,<BR> I have an asp page that has been live for the past year and has been running fine. basically I get an array of data from the server side pass to the client and create an excel file. however a user has been using a different pc. The previous user on the PC used the application without a problem. However the new user gets the folloing error UNABLE TO SET THE LEFTHEADER PROPERTY OF THE PAGESETUP CLASS. I&#039;ve narrowed it down to this piece of code<BR><BR>With duosdoc.Worksheets("sheet1").Pagesetup<BR> .LeftHeader = _<BR> Chr(10) & "&""Arial,Bold""&8Supplier::" & supplierout & Chr(10) & "Billing Period::" & period & Chr(10) & "DUoS Code::" & codeout & Chr(10) & Chr(10)<BR> .CenterHeader = "&""Arial,Bold""&11ESB DUoS Charges" <BR> .Zoom = 90<BR> .Orientation = 2<BR> .CenterFooter = "Page &P of &N"<BR> .RightFooter = "&D"<BR> End With<BR><BR>the user has the active x Options enabled and has the same version of IE and excel as myself. They are also the only other user to experience this pheonomenon. Any help suggestions or cyanide would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>Neil

Default RE: Yet Another ****ing excel problem

I think this may well be something to do with the users settings in Office. Something like enabling macros may well solve the problem.<BR><BR>If you&#039;re running win2k or XPPro try looking in the application event log for what&#039;s stopping it.<BR><BR>Also, try removing that underscore from the .LefHeader = _ and keep it all on the same line, instead.<BR><BR>Stab in the dark, I&#039;m afraid.