Yeah! I've Got CHAT...(But...)

Thread: Yeah! I've Got CHAT...(But...)

Fuentes Salguero Guest

Default Yeah! I've Got CHAT...(But...)

Really you are boring me banning and never understanding my posts...<BR><BR>BETTER: Give Me Concrete Asignements, the ball is in your Side!<BR><BR>Yeah! I&#039;ve Got CHAT...

Default So leave if you're bored

you have a choice man.<BR><BR>Ok, here&#039;s a few assignments... I bet you can&#039;t do any of &#039;em.<BR><BR>Write a program that makes sense.<BR>Take your medication.<BR>Quit posting gibberish.<BR>Learn C++ a bit better to know how to #include things.<BR>Write a novel explaining yourself.<BR>Find something productive to do.<BR><BR>Anything else?

Fuentes Salguero Guest

Default RE: So leave if you're bored

Write a program that makes sense.<BR><BR>-&#062; I&#039;ve do many, from national search engine to many portals, accounting, sales, educational, etc. also I&#039;m a Computing Engineer, and the most respected Nerd on all my studies.<BR><BR>Take your medication.<BR>-&#062; Yeah! I&#039;m bipolar, thank for your reminder!<BR><BR>Quit posting gibberish.<BR>-&#062; You have reason, you don&#039;t need my stuff, you don&#039;t apreciate my Time I Spend on post my "non sense" or "Dawn" ideas on your pages, BUT *Remember* THEY ARE IDEAS.<BR><BR>Learn C++ a bit better to know how to #include things.<BR>-&#062; Yeah "Internet Etiquete", It is an ASP web Site.<BR><BR>Write a novel explaining yourself.<BR>-&#062; Yeah! On Game Theory Secction I would include you all! You don&#039;t accept ideas like mine, but *Really* you *Feel* There is *Someone* out There.<BR><BR>Find something productive to do.<BR>-&#062; I have 1 year searching ideas but believe me it is so difficult to find a *Killer* and long time Aplication.<BR><BR>And so, I&#039;m not bored... What&#039;s the matter... some day you are going to cry and I&#039;m going to laugh...It´s life... But really I will not happy to see you cry... Also I don&#039;t believe on your your Mind blinded Wall...<BR>

Default Hmmm

you think he is looking for Scott to give him some work to do??<BR><BR><BR>well that is what it looks like to me.....what makes him think SM HAS something for him to do.<BR><BR>oh well....<BR><BR>

Default He sent me an article once...

But I didn&#039;t post it to the site. It wasn&#039;t bad or anything, there was just a language barrier, and the formatting was weird, and there was far too much code to explanation. Would have taken me 5 hours to get it ready to go on 4Guys, so I passed on it...<BR><BR>And that&#039;s when all this ASPMB posting of his started.... urg.<BR><BR>I have a pretty picture of this guy, if anyone wants to see. :-)

Default Sure, why not?? <eop>

Default LOL.....sure why not

you should have asked him to format it and send it back to you like you did to ME.............HMPH<BR><BR><BR>He sent you a pic of him too?? hmmm why did i not do that<BR><BR><BR>hehehe<BR><BR><BR><BR>