Please guys, urgent help needed for project to finish on time...<BR><BR>im having a problem with running my web application on a remote server. <BR>I have created the project in a directory called ProjectIE, in <BR>C:InetpubwwwrootProjectIE. I have mostly finished the project and is <BR>trying to upload it into a server. <BR>I am not sure how to do that... should i upload the whole ProjectIE <BR>directory from my hd? or should i just upload the contents? <BR>Currently, the contents of the ProjectIE directory has been uploaded to <BR>an ftp site, and i am <BR>getting the following error. <BR><BR>--Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource <BR>required to service this request. Please review the following specific <BR>parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. <BR><BR>--Parser Error Message: Could not load type &#039;ProjectIE.index&#039;. <BR><BR>--Source Error: <BR>Line 1: &#060;%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="index.aspx.cs" <BR>AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="ProjectIE.index" %&#062; <BR>Line 2: &#060;%@ Register TagPrefix="UserControl" TagName="Footer" <BR>Src="LeftNavigationW.ascx" %&#062; <BR>Line 3: &#060;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" &#062; <BR><BR><BR>I think its because on my pc the project was in <BR>C:InetpubwwwrootProjectIE and here ProjectIE cannot be found. <BR><BR>If anybody has any ideas, please reply asap. <BR>Thank You <BR>George