here is my question.... <BR>I have a simple select box w/ three xls files. I want to be able to select one of those files and click submit, and then have the macro in that xls file to be is what I&#039;ve come up with so far..... <BR><BR> function runMacro(xlsPath, macroName) <BR> &#039;enable error handling <BR> On Error Resume Next <BR> <BR> &#039;Open the ADO connection to the Excel workbook <BR><BR> Dim xlsobj <BR><BR> Set xlsobj = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR><BR> xlsobj.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _ <BR> "Data Source=" & xlsPath & ";" & _ <BR> "Extended Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=NO;""" <BR> <BR> &#039;run macro <BR> xlsobj.Workbooks.Run "macroName" <BR><BR>I get an error right here saying...... <BR><BR>"Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another" ?? <BR><BR>Not sure what to do or if this code is even close to being right? <BR> <BR>&#039;check for errors or display Success message <BR> if err.number &#060;&#062; 0 then <BR> runMacro = "Errors:" & err.description & "" <BR> else <BR> runMacro = "Successful Execution of: " & macroName & " in " & xlsPath <BR> end if <BR> <BR> &#039;release <BR> Set xlsobj = Nothing <BR><BR> &#039;stop error handling <BR> On Error GoTo 0 <BR> <BR> end function <BR><BR>any suggestions as to whether this can be done or an easier way to do it would be appreciated.