Everything works OK but..

Thread: Everything works OK but..

Default Everything works OK but..

I have HTML page that looks all ok but when I try to print it, it prints hiding one of the rows in one of the tables. When I change margin in the pagesetup to 0.5(any other value than 0.74,0.75) it prints everything.<BR><BR>I am thinking may be in HTML page, if width of row equals to the margin width, it hides the row. Has anybody seen this before??<BR><BR>For More Info:<BR>I am doing a XSL Transformation using DOM Object (XML and XSL).<BR><BR>Also, can I print it as pdf instead of HTML. I tried to find it, but to waste.. Does anybody know if I can transform XML and XSL to PDF.<BR><BR>Here is the transformation code Just in case..<BR><BR>set oXMLDOM = server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocumen t.4.0")<BR>oXMLDOM.loadXML(strXML)<BR>oXMLDOM.asyn c = False<BR>Set oXSLDOM = server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocumen t.4.0")<BR>oXSLDOM.load(strXSL)<BR>oXSLDOM.async = False<BR>strDisplay= oXMLDOM.transformNode(oXSLDOM)<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>Programmer

Default RE: Everything works OK but..

Don&#039;t know why it doesn&#039;t work. As far as pdf goes, you need Active Pdf. look out for the ads on this site.

Default Or if .NET is an option.

Tall Component&#039;s TallPDF rocks.