need help with this script

Thread: need help with this script

Default need help with this script

this script works But i need to change it . ok here is what happens every month i run a script which goes to a database and selects records (banners) then compiles a sendmail email script that sends an email with a list of banners then it sets values back to 0 or null.<BR><BR>ok in the email the admin is ment to select 3 banners he does this by clicking on the one he want viewed first when he clicks on the banner it runs this script.<BR><BR>&#060;% Option Explicit %&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim RS, RS2, RS3, RS4, objConn, dconn, id, sql, sql2, sql3, sql4, db, voteid, company1, company2, company3, banner1, banner2, banner3, companywinner <BR>dim bannerwinner <BR>%&#062;<BR>&#060;!--#include file="../Connections/zform.asp"--&#062; <BR>&#060;% <BR>id = Request.QueryString("ID")<BR>&#039;SQL = "insert into banners (bannermonth,monthtally,bannermothorder) VALUES (&#039;" & TRUE & "&#039;,&#039;" & "1" & "&#039;,&#039;" & monthorder & "&#039;)WHERE ID=" & id <BR>SQL = "UPDATE banners SET bannermonth = True, monthtally = 1, bannermothorder = bannermothorder + 1 WHERE ID=" & id <BR> objConn.Execute SQL <BR>Response.Write("thanks")<BR>%&#062; <BR><BR>then he click on the second and the script executes but i want this part to add 2 "bannermothorder + 1" i dont want to write out 3 .asp pages and have "bannermothorder + 1" "bannermothorder + 2" "bannermothorder + 3" can i do this from the one .asp page.<BR><BR>if you need the other scritp that sets everthing up and emails it tell me and ill post it.<BR><BR>aron.

Default RE: need help with this script

sorry, I&#039;m not quite seeing what you&#039;re getting at here....