Scott Guthrie Talk at Microsoft Redmond

Thread: Scott Guthrie Talk at Microsoft Redmond

Default Scott Guthrie Talk at Microsoft Redmond

Mark Your Calendar - is pleased to announce that Scott Guthrie will join us on Wednesday, January 08, 2003 from 6:30 to 9:00 Building 43/Shasta Room at Microsoft main campus in Redmond. Scott Guthrie is the perfect person to answer your architect level questions. The first hour Scott may give us a blow by blow description of what happens when you request a web form page, and the second hour he will discuss advanced building of custom web controls. Scott Guthrie is the Lead Architect for Microsoft. He co-founded the ASP.NET Team, and leads the design team responsible for architecting the product. His individual technical contributions include: ASP.NET Web Forms Page Architecture, ASP.NET Web Services Infrastructure, ASP.NET Compilation System, ASP.NET Distributed Session State Infrastructure, ASP+ Deployment Architecture, ASP.NET Reliability System, and the ASP.NET HTTP Runtime Architecture. Prior to ASP.NET, Scott was a member of the IIS and Windows NT development teams. <BR><BR>

Default So?

You offering free airfair or something?

Default if so, I'm intrested too

the ticket costs about $800 for me, so that shouldn&#039;t be a problem I think?