I am trying to<BR>learn how to use the SHAPE command pull data from a databases, and I am<BR>running into a stumbling block.<BR><BR>I have used the SHAPE command in a parent/child relationship to get data<BR>from tables. However, when I try to use SHAPE in a<BR>parent/child/grandchild manner, I this error messages:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80040e10&#039<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected<BR>1.<BR>/production/database/list.asp, line 152<BR><BR>Here are lines 151 and 152:<BR> Set objPropertyRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> objPropertyRS.Open strShapeSQL, objConnect<BR><BR>At first I tried writing the SHAPE command by hand, and then I used VB-6<BR>to create it for me, but, either way, I get the above error.<BR><BR>Here is the code I am using:<BR><BR>-----<BR> &#060;%<BR> &#039 Variables<BR> &#039 objConnect sets the connection to the database<BR> &#039 objPropertyRS creates a record set of properties<BR> &#039 objAssessmentRS creates a record set of owners<BR> &#039 objMunicipalityRS creates a record set of municipalities<BR> &#039 objOwnershipRS creates a record set of owners<BR> &#039 objPeronRS creates a record set of people<BR> &#039 strShapeSQL is the data shape<BR> dim objConnect, objPropertyRS, objAssessmentRS<BR> dim objMunicipalityRS, objOwnership, objPerson<BR> Dim strShapeSQL<BR><BR> Set objConnect = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> &#039 Set the Connection provider and DSN<BR> objConnect.Provider = "MSDataShape"<BR> objConnect.ConnectionString = "DSN=propertytax"<BR> objConnect.Open<BR><BR> &#039Parent/Child/Grandchild<BR> &#039Shape created in VB-6 and not formatted so no errors are created by<BR>me<BR> strShapeSQL = " SHAPE {SELECT ParcelID, MunicipalityID,<BR>UserDefinedID, LegalDescription FROM Parcel} AS Parcel APPEND (( SHAPE<BR>{SELECT OwnershipID, ParcelID, PersonID, OwnerStatus FROM Ownership} AS<BR>Ownership APPEND ({SELECT PersonID, LastName, MiddleName, FirstName,<BR>StreetAddress, City, State, Zip FROM Person} AS Person RELATE<BR>&#039PersonID&#039 TO &#039PersonID&#039) AS Person) AS Ownership RELATE &#039ParcelID&#039 TO<BR>&#039ParcelID&#039) AS Ownership,({SELECT MunicipalityID,<BR>MunicipalityDescription FROM Municipality} AS Municipality RELATE<BR>&#039MunicipalityID&#039 TO &#039MunicipalityID&#039) AS Municipality,({SELECT<BR>AssessmentID, ParcelID, TaxYear, Acres, FairMarketValue FROM<BR>Assessment} AS Assessment RELATE &#039ParcelID&#039 TO &#039ParcelID&#039) AS<BR>Assessment"<BR><BR> &#039 This code creates the property recordset<BR> &#039 Open the recordset<BR> Set objPropertyRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> objPropertyRS.Open strShapeSQL, objConnect<BR><BR> &#039Format and display the data<BR> ...<BR><BR> &#039 Clean up<BR> objPropertyRS.Close<BR> Set objPropertyRS = Nothing<BR><BR> objConnect.Close<BR> set objConnect = Nothing<BR> %&#062;<BR>----<BR><BR>Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? I have been working on<BR>this for several days, and I am not seeing where I messed up.<BR><BR>Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appeciated!<BR><BR>Thanks in advance!<BR><BR>Chris<BR><BR>PS- can you CC any responses to my e-mail address, cthawk@centurytel.net<BR>? Thanks!<BR><BR>