arguments of the wrong type??

Thread: arguments of the wrong type??

Default arguments of the wrong type??

need some help.<BR>I keep getting the error ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0BB9)<BR>Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.<BR>on this line RS.AbsolutePage = Current_Page and I can&#039;t figure it out can anybody tell me why<BR><BR>here is my code<BR><BR>Page_Size = 1 &#039;this is where you set the # of records displayed per page<BR><BR>If Request.querystring("Page") = "" Then<BR> Current_Page = 1<BR>Else<BR> Current_Page = CInt(Request.querystring("Page"))<BR>End If<BR><BR>Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet")<BR>RS.Curso rLocation = adUseClient<BR>RS.PageSize = Page_Size<BR><BR>SQL = "Select * From Patient_Presc WHERE Patient_ID = &#039;"&session("patientid")&"&#039; Order By Presc_ID DESC "<BR>openconnection<BR>RS.Open SQL, objConn, adOpenStatic, adLockReadOnly, adCmdText<BR><BR><BR>Page_Count = RS.PageCount<BR><BR>If 1 &#062; Current_Page Then Current_Page = 1<BR>If Current_Page &#062; Page_Count Then Current_Page = Page_Count<BR>_______________________________<BR>R S.AbsolutePage = Current_Page &#060;--- error on this line----&#062;<BR>------------------------------<BR>Do While RS.AbsolutePage = Current_Page And Not RS.EOF%&#062;<BR>.....<BR><BR>Thanx <BR>aj

Default ASPFAQs, category Databases, Errors

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top right corner of this very page.<BR><BR>Your FAQ is in the category noted above.<BR><BR>