Thread: Chris

Table question - Guest

Default Chris

Hi all;<BR><BR>I have a table that is 2 colums wide and with two rows.<BR><BR>The left hand colum (two rows) contains navigational links. The right column is spanned so that, in effect, there is only one cell.<BR><BR>(in my diagram, the periods are just used as spacers to give you a visual idea of how the page looks.)<BR>______<BR>[ ]......&#124<BR>[ ]......&#124<BR>--------<BR><BR><BR>My dilema is this:<BR><BR>The content of the page is displayed in this right column cell. So, the more content, the longer the page. What I want is the first row, left column, to be a fixed height so no matter how long the page, it is only a given height. I want the second row left column cell to be as long or as short as necessary.<BR><BR>Now for the tricky part. The first row left column cell is not does not have fixed content. It actually calls an include file that displays links based on the pages name.<BR><BR>Hopefully I have explained what I have and what I want. Does anyone have any help for me?<BR><BR>Thanks!

Default RE: Chris

Hi Chris,<BR><BR>I had the same problem.<BR><BR>If you want to look at the solution I used.. go to and view the source.<BR><BR>HTH<BR>Renee