So I'm Interested

Thread: So I'm Interested

Mauricio Fuentes Guest

Default So I'm Interested

And the last but not least.<BR><BR>I&#039;m curious to know more about those who make these sites possible. If it is not so indiscreted.<BR><BR>Akhilesh is the right hand of Scott Isn&#039;t It?

Default Accept that you are bored and lonely

Ya think you can just start asking questions like a real person?<BR>You are a moderately obnoxious troll.<BR>You really just want a reply so you can continue your trolling and mindless messages.<BR><BR>Accept that you are bored and lonely and things will get better for you.<BR><BR>

Mauricio Vladimir Guest

Default No Thanks!

No Thanks!<BR><BR>I&#039;m a leader, cause the difference.<BR><BR>I&#039;m #10 on my Soccer Team<BR><BR>I&#039;m the geekes on the U.<BR><BR>I&#039;m the teacher of the better asignatures.<BR><BR>I have 5 years with my Girl with minnimal sadness momments.<BR><BR>I have a good fammily.<BR><BR>I have almost 20 younger cousins who sees on me the #1.<BR><BR>So I&#039;m no cold as you see.<BR><BR>Blue color is not my favorite.. I&#039;m so colaborative Instead, but also I&#039;m a perfect competitor, and independent, grouping is not for me.<BR>-----<BR>Your post doesn&#039;t answer my question. Who is the crew?<BR>

Los Angeles, CA

Default LMFAO

nope....i am NO ONES "right hand" espically not Scotts. He works on his own<BR><BR><BR>

Mauricio Fuentes Guest

Default RE: LMFAO

Imagine if I need information to buy this site, I know Scott Is the One Guy From Rolla, But who is the crew... The servers, the security, the contact information, the legal owners....<BR>

Dumbass. It&#039;s all on the site - just look around.<BR><BR>Why do you bother posting assinine questions/comments?

Default In short...

You are a moron.

Mauricio Vladimir Guest

Default RE:

To buy, is an assinine word?