Hey guys,<BR><BR>If you are in the market for a reliable web hosting provider, that specializes in Asp Hosting, check out this webhosting company based out of Atlanta. They are currently running a special in which all their services are unlimited at no extra cost. Digi-Wave, Inc., currently rated as a top Web Hosting Provider for small- to medium-sized businesses by professional host rating services is a global leader in Web hosting solutions ranging from a basic Web site to a sophisticated e-commerce store. Digi-Wave is currently offering the following promotion for the month of February. <BR><BR>If you sign up you will get the following:<BR><BR>· Unlimited Storage<BR>· Unlimited Bandwidth<BR>· Unlimited Emails<BR>· Unlimited Alias/Forwarding<BR>· Unlimited Autoresponders<BR>· Unlimited SQL Database<BR>· Unlimited DSN<BR>· Unlimited REAL Audio<BR>· Unlimited Video Streaming<BR>· Unlimited Domain Pointing<BR>· FREE Shopping Cart<BR>· FREE SSL<BR>· NO SETUP FEE<BR><BR>I just transferred to them from Mindspring because I was very disappointed with Mindspring service. They are not a<BR>customer oriented company. Big does not always mean better. So far I am impressed with Digi-Wave service. For a small company they take the time to respond to your needs. Their setup was also quick. I was setup within 4 hours. Here is the url: http://www.digi-wave.com. I just thought I would share this with everyone.<BR><BR>Trump