Is there a way to call a formatting engine from within ASP.NET? I&#039;m using the following script to transform a dataset into an XSL formatting object and then redirect the browser to the *.fo file. Rather than display the *.fo file, I&#039;d like to call a formatting engine (e.g. FOP) to generate a pdf file and redirect the browser to the complete pdf file. The command line syntax for the opensource FOP formatting engine is "FOP *.fo *.pdf":<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Import Namespace="System.Data" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%@ Import Namespace="System.Data.OleDb" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%@ Import Namespace="System.Xml" %&#062;<BR>&#060;%@ Import Namespace="System.Xml.Xsl" %&#062;<BR>&#060;script Language="c#" runat="server"&#062;<BR> void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)<BR> {<BR>string strSQL = "SELECT ID, Value, ItemCategory, CatalogItem, ItemName, ItemDesc, ";<BR><BR>strSQL += "AlternateDonorName FROM AuctionEntry INNER JOIN ";<BR><BR>strSQL += "tblDonorAssign ON tblDonorAssign.ItemID = AuctionEntry.ID ";<BR> DataSet myItems = new DataSet("Auction_Items");<BR> <BR> OleDbConnection objConnection = new OleDbConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["strConnection"]);<BR> OleDbDataAdapter objAdapter = new OleDbDataAdapter(strSQL, objConnection);<BR> objAdapter.Fill(myItems, "Item");<BR><BR> XmlDataDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDataDocument(myItems); <BR> <BR> XslTransform xslTran = new XslTransform();<BR> xslTran.Load(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["Files"]+"items.xsl");<BR> <BR> XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["Files"]+"", System.Text.Encoding.UTF8);<BR> <BR> xslTran.Transform(xmlDoc, null, writer);<BR> writer.Close();<BR> <BR>//Rather than redirect the browser to the *.fo file, I&#039;d like to<BR>//call FOP, generate *.pdf file and then redirect the browser to<BR>//*.pdf. <BR> <BR> Response.Redirect("");<BR> <BR> }<BR> <BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR><BR>Thanks in advance for any guidance on this!<BR><BR>