I have successfully managed to implement the datashaping routine from the 4guysfromrolla.com site (http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/092599-1.2.shtml) It works great!<BR><BR>The only thing I am having trouble with is linking one of the child fields so it goes to a detail page.<BR><BR>What I want to do is link the last line (objClassRS("ProductName") & _) to a detail page. My URL Parameter is &#039;BookDescriptionID&#039; and my recordset field is &#039;BookID&#039;. The page I want to go to is called pagedetail.asp. So I guess the page that comes up should be pageDetail.asp?BookDescriptionID=3<BR><BR><BR>Code below:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim objConn<BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>objConn .Provider = "MSDataShape"<BR>objConn.Open MM_ausJobs_STRING<BR><BR>Dim objClassRS, objProfessorRS, objProjectRS, objTextBookRS<BR><BR>Dim strShapeSQL<BR>strShapeSQL = "SHAPE {SELECT CatID, BookCategory " & _<BR>" FROM qryCats}" & _<BR>" APPEND((SHAPE {SELECT BookID, ProductName, ProductCode, CatID FROM<BR>qryProducts} AS Class " & _<BR>"APPEND({SELECT KitName, CompCode, BookID FROM qryComponents} AS Book " & _<BR>"RELATE BookID TO BookID)) " & _<BR>" RELATE CatID TO CatID)"<BR><BR>Set objProfessorRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>objProfe ssorRS.Open strShapeSQL, objConn<BR><BR>Do While Not objProfessorRS.EOF<BR>Response.Write "<BR>"<BR>Response.Write "&#060;span class=&#039;HugetextBoldDark&#039;&#062;" &<BR>objProfessorRS("BookCategory") & _<BR>" " & ")&#060;/span&#062;<BR>"<BR><BR>Set objClassRS = objProfessorRS("Class").Value<BR>Do While Not objClassRS.EOF<BR>Response.Write "&#060;span class=&#039;SmalltextBold&#039;&#062;" & "&nbsp;" & _<BR>objClassRS("ProductName") & _<BR>...<BR><BR><BR>I&#039;ve tried a few times, but it just doesn&#039;t want to work. Any help<BR>appreciated.<BR><BR><BR>Cheers<BR>RA<BR><B R>